Job Title: Production Operatives
Hourly Rate: £9.73 per hour (overtime paid at £14.60 per hour)
Hours of work: Day Shifts: start time 07.30am to 18.00 (Monday to Friday)
Secondary functions of the role (Duties and Responsibilities):
- Upload/reload cylinder pallets/vehicles.
- Identify and segregate cylinders for approval to scrap.
- Identify and segregate cylinders for re-qualification, refurbish or powder coating
- Internally/externally inspect cylinders.
- Shot blast cylinders as required.
- Tare weigh, stencil, valve, gas charge and leak test cylinders before returning to customer.
- Carry out quality checks throughout the production process as required.
- Report any quality issues to the Chargehand or PTS Manager.
- Load cylinders for scrapping.
- Housekeeping as required.
- Other general duties.
- Refurbish valves as required.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with the current standards and specifications.
- Engineering and maintenance duties as required.
- Previous production experience is desired, however not necessary.
- Applicants are to have a safety-first mindset.
- Counterbalance forklift licence (desirable, however not necessary).
- The positions are physically demanding, there is continuous lifting of cylinders weighing up to 30kgs each.
- A competitive hourly rate.
- Long term work with opportunity of a permanent contract for the best candidates.
- Weekly pay.
- Free Parking.
If you are interested and can start immediately, please apply with your CV or contact Shauneen McCrisken on 07867459585.