My Client is a leading supplier to the construction industry and they are recruiting now for a Trade counter Assistant based out of their Mallusk Branch.
• Provision of excellent customer service at the trade counter
• Plan, organise and coordinate sales and deliveries, from the trade counter and warehouse to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved.
• Ensuring all paperwork is handled efficiently.
• Controlling costs and maximise sales opportunities and profitability.
• Merchandising within the trade counter area ensuring all products are properly stocked and presented at all times.
• Working as part of a team and promote excellent customer service within the department, ensuring all necessary procedures are followed.
• Ensuring stock is maintained at a satisfactory level and that proper ordering procedures are followed.
• Selecting goods from storage area and preparing orders for delivery
• Loading and offloading vehicles manually and with a forklift according to company’s specifications
• Maintaining good communication with Branch Manager
• General store duties and housekeeping
• Evidence of success in a previous sales role
• Confident, outgoing personality
• Excellent communication skills Self-motivated and professional personality
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
For further details, apply below or contact Shauneen at Flexsource today on 02890 725679