Warehouse Administrator (Part-Time)
Flexsource NI (part of Cpl jobs) is recruiting on behalf of their client, for a Part-Warehouse Administrator. The position is for a minimum of 6 months.
- Communicate daily in a professional manner with customers and staff.
- Check returning vehicles for customer credits and uplift notes to ensure stock returned is correct.
- Check quantity of cages/pallets being returned to help with accurate tracking of cages/pallets.
- Return to pick-face products are packed out in a timely manner to help with accurate pick-face quantities.
- Work closely with Stock Control team to ensure credits are processed promptly to ensure customer ledger is accurate.
- Keep damages to a minimum and keep work area clean and tidy.
- Work closely with transport team to track timing of returning vehicles ensuring smooth tipping of loads.
- Record any defect cages/pallets and quarantine these to ensure they are not returned to cycle until maintenance work carried out.
- To work effectively and efficiently as part of a team.
- Maintain a safe working environment that complies with all aspects of the company’s H&S Policy.
- To act as an ambassador for our client and behave in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
Experience and Qualifications
- Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as Warehouse Operative in a busy warehouse environment.
- A positive attitude and team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Physical and manual dexterity
- Demonstrate good use of initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and result orientated.
- Customer Focused
- Willingness to undertake staff training & development as required.
- Forklift Licence – Reach & Counterbalance – Desirable
Hours of work – Can be discussed at initial registration.
Interested or would like to have a confidential chat regarding the job vacancy?
Please contact Shauneen on 07867459585 or apply with your CV via the link