Manufacturing & Medical Device Jobs
work in Ireland's top Manufacturing & Medical Device Companies.
Join Ireland's Best!
Get Paid Weekly, Start Immediately
Flexsource Recruitment is currently recruiting experienced Pharmaceutical manufacturing operators to work for a number of our high profile, world leading, pharmaceutical, medical devices and production companies. We are hiring in the Dublin, Meath, Kildare, and Carlow areas. Please apply today to register your interest.
These roles are initially on contract with a view to permanency for strong performers.
- Ensures the quality of the parts produced by inspecting parts visually and through measuring devices; records measurement information and alerts appropriate personnel of any deviations from the customer specification or part print.
- Packages the parts according to customer specification and indicates the status of the part (Accept/Reject) according to proper procedure and specifications; Places finished product in correct location.
- Completes machine report on a daily basis; records machine shot counts, press scrap, machine cycle time and daily production.
- Uses and understands statistical process control; monitors the quality of the product through SPC, including the input of data into the computer.
- Checks part counts by weighing them; able to set the scale and verify scale accuracy.
- Ensures that the correct raw materials are being used at each molding machine; ensures raw material is staged/ready for next shift
- Maintains work areas in a clean and orderly manner by practicing good housekeeping.
- Performs additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor.
- Maintains methods/procedures and all supporting documentation to meet the requirements of Quality Systems ISO9001:2000 / ISO 13485 and Environmental Management Systems ISO14001
- Must have previous experience working in a controlled clean room environment and willing to work within one again. E.G. Wearing gown, cap and relevant personal protective equipment.
- Must be willing to work on a 4 shift basis, the company will operate 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- Must have good verbal reasoning, numerate ability, and mechanical aptitude skills.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of computers
- GMP training desirable
Salary: €25,500k – €29,989 including shift allowance
- This role involves night shifts as well as days.
- Candidates must be available to work on a 4 cycle shift pattern
Manufacturing Jobs Opportunities
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
MANUFACTURING JOB ALERTS!
GET NOTIFIED OF THE NEWEST JOBS