Part Time Jobs
looking for more flexibility? Work in Ireland's top part time jobs
PART TIME JOBS
Get Paid Weekly, Start Immediately
Flexible Work that Suits You!
We're now hiring for a number of positions across North and West Dublin with all levels of experience. Applications will get an immediate interview with options on locations to work + options on times and days. Manual handling is desirable but not essential as training will be given to those who need it.
This is an excellent opportunity! Apply using the form below.
The main duties of the role will be:
- The use of Manual Handling Equipment (MHE) to pick a variety of grocery goods.
- Manually stacking items in roll cages using ride on Trucks (LLOP) guided by digital wrist computers and trigger scanners.
- Employees are set allocated pick rates in line with the warehouse targets. Full training will be given.
- Performance and ongoing training and coaching is provided to ensure target delivery is reached and sustained.
- This role includes some heavy lifting and the picking of cases and stacking of the cages,
- A high level of attention to detail to ensure accuracy in order picking
Sites may operate on 24 hr basis, 7 days per week, including weekend work. You will be placed on one of the following shift
- 06:00 – 14:00
- 14:00 – 22:00
Shifts alternate every weekly.
- Own Transport Essential!
- Bonus scheme available to all staff after 3 months of service
- (pay rate up to €12.09 per hour, Terms and Conditions apply)
- Overtime hours will be paid at €15.14
get hired in 24 hours
Part Time Job Opportunities
Counterbalance and VNA Forklift Driver
Packer - North Dublin
Inflight Catering / Food packaging assistant
Experienced Van drivers required with C1 - Licence for the leading supplier of the fresh produce needs in the Irish retail sector.
Construction, Groundworkers, Building, Labouring,
Tower Crane Driver
Rigid Drivers required for leading transport company based in North Dublin
Counterbalance Forklift Driver position
Pharmacutical , Packaging , Warehouse