Develop Your Career!
Join our team.
Career opportunities for solution focussed process technicians with the relocation support to make your desire to move a reality. We want to talk to you about how you can establish your career in an FDA regulated global medical device manufacturer with one of the best benefits packages in Ireland.
We will be hiring people who have enjoy working in a high volume fast paced environment who have problem solving skills, with two or more years proven track record in a relevant role and a minimum of a QQI Level 6 or Level 7 qualification in a Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Moulding or related discipline.
Our technicians have the interest, energy and motivation to work in our fast moving, medical devices manufacturing environment. Applicants should have experience of working within a team, have excellent communication skills, fluent English, IT Skills and be able to work under their own initiative.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Production output of a Class III Medical Device
- Using state of the art IT and software resources, to analyse data and feedback from the line
- Identifying cycle time and yield detractorsUsing your own initiative to make the necessary adjustments and modifications to the line improving output
- Working with your team and the engineering teams, to root cause and problem solve issues
- Supporting planned and unplanned downtime on the line, to ensure a speedy return to production
- Replacing and setting up spare parts including, robots, servo drives, vision systems, and pneumatics
- Equipment Maintenance (controls, sensors, pneumatics & electrics)
- Line efficiency (high volume production and fully automated manufacturing)
- Project work (relating to process improvement including cycle-time and yield development)
- Contribution to targets related to Safety, Quality, Compliance and Continuous Improvement
Key Skills and Competencies required:
- The drive and desire to trouble shoot settings to maximise efficiencies and reach and exceed production targets
- Strong IT skills to manage and interpret the production data systems
- The ability to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams to support an attain the company wide objectives
- To have an audit ready right first time work ethic
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Ideally Two or more years’ experience working in a process technician role in a high-volume manufacturing gmp environment
- Minimum of FETAC/QQI Level 6 or Level 7 qualification in a Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Moulding or related discipline is an absolute must.
Benefits, one of the best benefits package in Ireland
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus 9%
- Holidays 21 days + 2 company days + 9 public holidays
- Life assurance 3 times salary.
- Share Options, revenue approved share participation – employees buy with their bonus for tax reasons
- Full health cover Laya Simply Health Plus Pension 6% defined benefit
- Relocation package
- On site Gym
- Regular health and fitness classes
- Walking Track
- State of the art subsidised canteen
- Free parking
- Career progression
- Intercompany charity events
- Sports and Social Club
- Non-smoking plant