Now hiring for over 30 positions in County Dublin, Ireland
Develop Your Career!
Join our team.
We are seeking to take on Junior Telecoms Technicians to join our expanding team. This opportunity will allow you to upskill, learn and develop a career in Telecoms. If you have a technical or operative background, possess a good work ethic and want to build a career in a growing industry get in touch with us.
What’s in it for you?
- Additional to being part of a truly global organization, you will work on a dynamic, fast paced and target driven team.
- Salary: €28,000 - €32,000 per annum
We also offer
- Competitive annual base salary & and overtime rates
- Company vehicle provided
- Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (including flight assistance and 3 month paid accommodation).
- Continuous paid training
- Life assurance
- 20 annual leave days, plus 9 statutory days entitlement
- Potential career progression available with in the company
Duties and responsibilities
- Ability to work at heights and in various challenging field environments
- Ability to troubleshoot basic optical issues
- Ability to find fault on HFC network
- Ability to use HFC plant test equipment – including Signal level meters, Digital Multimeter meters, leakage testing meters, CPD testing meters, Optical meters & OTDRs
- Ability to maintain and interpret records of daily work logs, data recordings, and network design maps
- Ability to operate communications devices and company vehicles in accordance with company policies
- Ability to adhere to strict Health & Safety Guidelines and procedures as set out by the company
- Ability to perform other duties as requested by supervisor
Skills and Experience
- Thorough understanding of hybrid fiber coax network networks and optical design
- Certification to operate Mobile Elevated Work Platforms a plus
- 6 months+ experience in telecom network environment
- Flexibility in line with business requirements
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Attend all TBT’s and follow new or revised procedures
- Driving license (preferred)
- Fluent English is essential
Salary: €28,000 - €32,000