Truck Driver Jobs
work with Ireland top Transport and Logistics companies.
Join Ireland's Best!
We currently have a number of Artic Driving roles with one of our clients based in North County Dublin. 12.17 - 17.02 euro p/h plus 13.71 - 30 euro meal allowance p/d
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Desirable 6 Months HGV license driving Experience
- Digital tachograph card essential
- Full C+E Driving license is required
- Fully upto date CPC Modules
Drivers duties would consist off:
- Daily vehicle and paperwork check before leaving site
- Delivering to Stores
- Helping load/offload Cages from Truck
- Ad hoc duties as required
Manual handling not essential as will be supplied
Candidates would need to be:
- Very flexible
- Be prepared to do overtime if and when required
- Be available for emergency call out when required
- Be available for early starts and late finishes where required
Pay from €12/hr to €17/hr + daily meal allowance of €30
Paula is a HRM CIPD qualified specialist in the provision of Temporary and Permanent staffing solutions across professional industries including Transport, Distribution, and Logistics.
The Transport and logistics recruitment team deliver on 360 services to many of Ireland's leading distribution companies as well as offering bespoke and tailored services for their temporary, contract and permanent vacancies.
Direct: +353 1 829 5808
Mobile: +353 86 3896728
Email: [email protected]