Now hiring in North Dublin
Paid Weekly, Start Immediately
We're now hiring warehouse workers in North Dublin with all levels of experience.
This position is in Irelands biggest state of the art facility which provides quality goods to world-leading retailers. This position offers excellent opportunities to progress your career and the ideal candidates will have a car, and/or live along the Balbriggan to Swords bus route.
The number of roles available for this position is limited, so apply today!
- Experience working in a warehouse/production/busy manual work environment
- Energy and enthusiasm
- High attention to detail
The main duties of the role will be:
- The use of Manual Handling Equipment (MHE) to pick a variety of grocery goods.
- Manually stacking items in roll cages using ride on Trucks (LLOP) guided by digital wrist computers and trigger scanners.
- Employees are set allocated pick rates in line with the warehouse targets. Full training will be given.
- Performance and ongoing training and coaching is provided to ensure target delivery is reached and sustained.
- A high level of attention to detail to ensure accuracy in order picking
- Bonus scheme available to all staff after 3 months of service
- Attractive Salaries including bonus payments and shift premiums
- Excellent shift Patterns.
- Opportunities to advance and grow with Irelands largest retailer.
- Full training is given.
- Subsidized Canteen Facilities.
- Excellent Social club and Gym Facilities on site