work in Ireland's top Warehouse Jobs and Logistics Companies.
Join Our Teams!
Get Paid Weekly, Start Immediately
We're now hiring for a number of warehousing positions across North and West Dublin with all levels of experience. Applications will get an immediate interview with options on locations to work + options on times and days. Manual handling is desirable but not essential as training will be given to those who need it.
This is an excellent opportunity, and roles are limited. Please apply ASAP!
The main duties of the role will be:
- The use of Manual Handling Equipment (MHE) to pick a variety of grocery goods.
- Manually stacking items in roll cages using ride on Trucks (LLOP) guided by digital wrist computers and trigger scanners.
- Employees are set allocated pick rates in line with the warehouse targets. Full training will be given.
- Performance and ongoing training and coaching is provided to ensure target delivery is reached and sustained.
- This role includes some heavy lifting and the picking of cases and stacking of the cages,
- A high level of attention to detail to ensure accuracy in order picking
Sites may operate on 24 hr basis, 7 days per week, including weekend work. Shifts alternate every weekly.
- Bonus scheme available to all staff after 3 months of service
- Pay rate up to €10.50 per hour, with overtime hours paid at €15.14 (depending on the site)